We meet for one hour, four times a year, and each member brings a check for $100.
– Every member can nominate local charities, non-profits, or worthy causes.
– Members who come to the meeting can put the name of the charity they want to speak about into the hat.
– Three names are drawn at random at each meeting.
– Three members make a 5-minute presentation advocating for their drawn cause.
– We all vote on which cause to support.
The top vote-getting charity then receives all the checks, made out to the charity on the spot!
On each of four nights during the year, these 100 Women Who Care give up to $10,000 to a local charity, non-profit, or worthy cause, right here in the greater Olympia community. It’s fast, simple, and amazingly effective. We invite you to attend any time as a guest to see how it works and decide if the group is right for you.
We will be meeting from 6:00 – 7:00 PM on:
– Wednesday, February 17, 2021
– Wednesday, May 19, 2021
– Wednesday, August 18, 2021
– Wednesday, November 17, 2021
Due to Covid, we will be meeting via Zoom. Sign up below for access to future meetings.
See all of the great ways our group of women has changed Olympia for the better.
Spread the word with fashion
100 Women Who Care has high quality merchandise designed by a local artist. By wearing the merchandise, you can help spread the word about what we do, while staying chic!
Have a question?